The J-Tech Digital V628X is an extremely uniquely designed vertical computer mouse. It comes with an adjustment to allow you to change the angle, but unfortunately, our unit didn’t seem to tighten enough and the angle didn’t stick. It has a large base that looks like a dock but is connected to the mouse at all times; this makes the mouse very bulky and heavy and increases the drag on your desk. While the CPI is adjustable, unfortunately, it’s very inaccurate and has among the highest CPI errors we’ve tested so far.
J-Tech Digital Wired Ergonomic Mouse with an Adjustable Angle Tilt, Vertical Mouse
- √ CHOOSE YOUR ANGLE – The adjustable tilt on the V628X allows you to achieve the maximum comfort and ergonomic benefits from your mouse in finding a position that allows your hand to work in its natural and most comfortable posture. Tilt the angle of the mouse from a range of 53 to 73 degrees to adjust the vertical positioning to your liking.
- √ MODIFY USING INCLUDED SOFTWARE – Utilizing the included software (for Windows only) we offer with this mouse, users can modify the mouse to their liking, by changing the DPI setting, button commands, macros, LED settings and more.
- √ 4 ADJUSTABLE DPI SETTINGS – Switch between DPI levels 600, 1200, 2000 and 4000 to adjust mouse responsiveness depending on your need and/or preference. Optical Tracking Technology ensures greater sensitivity for precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- √ RGB LED AND PRESET LIGHTING EFFECTS – Customize the color of the LED backlight on this mouse and select the pulsating pattern and color alteration to your unique preference.
- √ WIDE COMPATIBILITY & FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT – Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS (only basic functions, NO software available). All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page.
The J-Tech Digital V628X is inadequate for mixed usage. This mouse is designed for day-to-day or office use, and its heavy and bulky body makes it almost impossible to travel with. Its inaccurate sensor performance also means it isn’t recommended for gaming. On the upside, its vertical design should reduce wrist strain when using it for extended periods.