The Havit HV-MS760 Gaming Mouse is an extremely good MMO computer mouse but has an odd performance. Its minimal CPI setting is 1200, which is quite high, specifically for FPS video games, and its wired click on latency is noticeably greater than the other video gaming mice we’ve examined up to now. On the upside, it is possible to program all of its buttons and it feels quite solid for its price point. Nevertheless, there are better options available on the market that will be more reliable and offer better performance.
Havit Gaming Mouse 12000 DPI Computer Ergonomic Wired Mice
- 【Interchangeable Left Plates Programmable Gaming Mouse】Option 1: Use the panel with forward, backward and fire button; option 2: use the panel with extra 6 buttons (S1-S6), then you can program 14 buttons to make performing in-game actions much faster.
- 【Interchangeable Right Plates Ergonomic Mouse】The Interchangeable right panel is suitable for both big and small hands, adopts skin friendly smooth materials and ergonomic shape to help reduce hands fatigue.
- 【10 Customizable RGB Mouse for laptop】Press "backward" button + "scroll wheel" button to switch among 10 different unique RGB pre-setting light modes or switch the light off. The light colour, brightness level, breathing speed and effect can be changed to suit your needs through the driver.
- 【High Precision Computer Mouse】The wired mouse DPI levels from 1200 to 12000(adjust through driver at your need) ensure fast and precise movement during different games. Polling rate: 125/ 250/ 500/ 1000 Hz.
- 【Plug&Play Mice, Wide Compatibility】- If programmed needed, pleas go ahead to download the driver（HV-MS760 / MS900 Gaming Mouse (For 3325 Chipset)） via:http://www.havit.hk/downloads/ at your need. Note: Programming function is NOT supported under Mac/ Linux system.
Very good for MMO games. The mouse comes with a 9-button side panel dedicated for MMOs, which is great. You can program these for your abilities shortcut. However, this wired mouse has a higher than average click latency, which may be a deal-breaker for some. It’s also quite bulky and only most people with medium and large hands will find it comfortable.