The Glorious Model O is a wonderful ultra-light gaming mouse. It’s a wired-only mouse that’ll please followers of lightweight gaming, as it weighs only 67 grams (not counting the cable), and maybe customized between 400-12000 DPI. Its well-built, ambidextrous design can be used with any grip type, though those with small hands may find it a bit large and may want to consider the Glorious Model O Minus, which should perform similarly, but is smaller. This mouse offers six buttons, all of which are usually programmable through its great companion software, where you can also customize its RGB settings. It’s a great mouse for gamers, but due to its large, wired design, it may not be ideal for traveling.
Glorious Model O (Model O, Glossy Black)
$64.99 in stock
2 used from $59.79
- SIZE & STYLE: Ambidextrous ultralight weight gaming mouse ideal for [MEDIUM to LARGE] hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE CABLE: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free wireless feel.
- MOUSE FEET: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice
- E-SPORT CUSTOMIZATION: 6-Step DPI, lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: 180-Day Replacement Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty - If anything happens, simply contact our customer support team and you will get a quick response from our representatives.
The Glorious Model O is excellent for ultra-light gaming. While it’s very lightweight, which should please fans of light mice, unfortunately, it can’t be customized to lower the weight. Its really good click latency and polling rate make it a good choice for any type of sport as well. While it has good ergonomics and may be used either right or left-handed and also in any grip type, it’s well worth noting that this mouse is on the larger side and people with small hands may want to consider the ‘Minus’ version, which should perform the same but is smaller.