The Corsair Nightsword is really a comfortable wired gaming mouse with RGB light and an ergonomic style because of its slanted shape with a thumb rest. It provides several programmable buttons, though it isn’t on par with a devoted MMO mouse for the reason that regard. Furthermore, the mouse shows plenty of undershooting and overshooting with regards to its CPI mistake, making its sensitivity very unstable. The mouse also isn’t recommended for people with small hands, as it’s a bit large. On the upside, it’s very well-built and has great customization options.
Corsair Nightsword RGB - FPS/MOBA Optical Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
- Corsair exclusive software automatically detects the center of gravity in real time, allowing you to adjust weight between 115G and 137G and fine tune balance to perfectly fit your grip
- A custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps, gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra accurate tracking
- Built with a comfortable contoured shape that naturally fits your hand, with high-performance rubber grips inspired by Pro sports equipment
- Ten fully programmable buttons let you customize your gaming, with the in game advantage of powerful macros and key Remaps
- Includes two sets of weights with six mounting locations, Offering 120 different weight and balance configurations for a precisely calibrated gaming experience
Good for mixed utilization. This mouse can be used at the office or for playing games. It has a few programmable buttons and a wide CPI range. However, people with smaller hands might have to look elsewhere as the mouse is fairly big.