The Corsair M65 Elite is an extremely good gaming mouse which has an excellent construction because of its aluminum frame. Its functionality is also outstanding and you could simply customize its DPI configurations to raised suit your preferences. In addition, it has a sniper key that switches your CPI to your fixed value so long as you keep it, which is very helpful. On the upside, it provides excellent ergonomics and fits a lot of people. People who have extra-large hands may not feel comfortable utilizing a palm or claw grasp, while smaller fingers might possibly not have great handle over the computer mouse with a fingertip grasp.
Corsair M65 RGB Elite – Wired FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse
$52.99 in stock
3 used from $47.99
- Premium Durable Anodized Aluminum Frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor:Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps, gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra accurate tracking
- Advanced Tunable Weight System: Adjust M65 RGB Elite’s center of gravity to suit your grip, or reduce its weight to just 97 grams
- Eight Fully Programmable Buttons: Get the most from your games with the ability to remap or assign custom macros to every click
- Ultra Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks
Excellent for MMO Video games and FPS Video games. The mouse supplies a few programmable control keys, although not as much as devoted MMO mice. The construction is amazing and the mouse offers great ergonomics, which is suitable for most people. However, extra-large hands will have problems with the palm and claw hold, while small hands might not feel comfortable using the fingertip grip.