The Corsair M55 RGB Pro is a good wired gaming mouse that has an ambidextrous design and two sets of two side buttons. The mouse is rather long and large, which is much better suited for people who have larger hands. Its efficiency is good, even though the sensor appears to behave differently based on your mouse movement speed, which outcomes in inconsistent sensitivity. On the upside, its click latency is very low and it’s not too heavy if you can eliminate the weight of the wire.
Corsair M55 RGB Pro Wired Ambidextrous Multi-Grip Gaming Mouse
1 used from $41.79
- Play at your highest level with a versatile ambidextrous design that lets you game in either hand with your most comfortable grip, be it Palm, claw, or fingertip
- Take precise control over your gaming thanks to a 12, 400 DPI optical sensor for high accuracy tracking
- Incredibly lightweight at just 86G, so that you can play effortlessly at your top form for hours
- Durable construction featuring 50 million click-rated Omron switches and a premium braided cable gives the M55 RGB Pro the strength to withstand years of intense gaming sessions
- Create an in game advantage with eight fully programmable buttons for powerful macros and Remaps
Good for video games like FPS. The click latency is very low and feels responsive. The mouse is also fairly lightweight if you can eliminate the cable’s weight. The mouse has a symmetrical design with two side buttons on each side, which gives you more inputs. It has a wide CPI range that’s customizable, but its sensor consistency seemed a bit off during testing.