The Corsair IRONCLAW Wireless is a good overall gaming mouse. This mouse is quite large and contains a right-slanted style, with a thumb relaxation, meaning a palm grasp is recommended for this. It has incredible sensor performance and incredibly low click on latency, whether wired or cellular. However, it is a heavy computer mouse that not really everyone will choose. Its buttons may also be awkwardly positioned and may take some time used to. On the upside, the mouse is quite well-built, and you will be better fitted to larger hands.
Corsair Ironclaw Wireless RGB Gaming Mouse
- Three modes of connection: hyper fast, sub 1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless technology, low latency Bluetooth, or USB wired
- Contoured shape that's sculpted specifically for palm grips and larger hands, giving you comfort when it counts
- Custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for ultra accurate tracking and accuracy
- Ten fully programmable buttons to customize the way you play, with powerful macros and key Remaps TO give you an in game advantage
- Ultra durable Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks
The Corsair IRONCLAW Wireless is a good overall mouse which has a fairly versatile design. Its form is comfy for right-handed visitors to grab, specifically with a palm grasp. It has amazing efficiency for video games, but it’s quite large and folks might prefer searching for a lighter choice for fast-paced FPS video games that want quick mouse movement.