The Corsair GLAIVE PRO is a superb wired gaming mouse. Its unique style has three swappable aspect panels that provide you the decision of a thumb relaxation, or two various textures of grippy rubber. Its sensor functionality is excellent, and it provides a low enough click on latency that even severe gamers shouldn’t see any delay. However, its braided wire is quite stiff and retains kinks from packaging, and we measured a fair level of CPI overshoot from the sensor.
Corsair Glaive PRO - RGB Gaming Mouse
1 used from $99.99
- Stay in the game longer thanks to a comfortable contoured shape that naturally fits your hand.
- Three included interchangeable thumb grips provide a tailored fit for your hand.
- Equipped with a custom, gaming-grade native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for reliable, high-accuracy performance.
- High-performance Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks long-lasting durability through years of gaming.
- Dynamic RGB backlighting across three lighting zones, customizable with a massive range of colors and effects.
The Corsair GLAIVE PRO is an excellent FPS gaming mouse. Its three different part panels let you customize the hold, and it’s comfortable enough for very long gaming sessions. It has a very low click latency, and its sensor performance is excellent. It’s good for claw hold with any hand size, and only those with very large hands will likely have a problem with a palm grip. While you can slightly adjust its weight based on the attached part panel, this mouse is fairly heavy even with the lightest panel.