The Cooler Master MM710 is a wonderful ultra-light gaming mouse.
It’s among the lightest mice we’ve examined, because of its honeycomb design that covers the complete mouse, not simply the top, and is ideal for gaming because of its low click on latency, and customizable CPI and polling rate. As the mouse may be used for any grip kind, its smaller dimension means it may not be the best choice for people with larger hands and unfortunately, the L/R buttons wobble from side-to-side, and the side buttons can be clicked by squeezing the mouse’s frame, which is concerning.
Cooler Master MM710 53G Gaming Mouse
- Lightweight honeycomb shell: New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
- Ultralight ultra-weave cable: Innovative ultra-weave cable significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping; Fight against your enemies, not cable pull
- Superior mouse feet: PTFE material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide.Mouse Lift Off Distance less than 2mm
- Gaming grade optical sensor; Adjustable up to 16000 DPI for greater control, precision, and future proofing
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape: Optimized for right handed gaming with 2 extra buttons for added convenience
The Cooler Master MM710 is an excellent mouse for ultra-light gaming. It’s one of the lightest mice that we’ve tested so far and had outstanding performance. Its ambidextrous design should be comfortable in every grip, though people with larger hands may be better off with a slightly bigger mouse. While the mouse is made of dense plastic, unfortunately, the side buttons can be activated by squeezing the framework below them, which is concerning.