Musicians who want to perform on stage without the potentially hazardous restriction of cables can do so easily by utilizing one of the Wireless Guitar Systems. Despite the category title, they’re capable of connecting to various instruments and providing total freedom of movement to live performers in any genre. If you’re looking for Wireless Guitar System we can help you with some of the Best Wireless Guitar System 2020 that are available in the market.
10 Best Wireless Guitar Systems 2020
1. Donner Upgraded Digital Wireless Guitar Transmitter Receiver System Set
- High-quality tone, ultra short delay, less than 2.5ms Latency, easy to use, plug and play.
- Uncompressed wireless transmitting, the transmission distance is more than 200 feet range.
- Rechargeable lithium battery, 4.5 hours of battery life, and with USB port for charging.
- Supports 4 sets of devices working at the same time, one-to-one or one-to-two or one-to- three transmission.
- 180°rotatable head, available for most electric music instruments, electric guitars, bass, electric-acoustic guitars,etc.
2. Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass
- The rugged PGXD1 body pack transmitter easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap, and provides you with a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range, up to 10 hours of continuous use on 2 standard AA batteries (not included), and 200' of wireless freedom.
- The PCDX4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
- The WA302 instrument cable plugs into guitar, bass, or any other 1/4 Inch line-level instrument output.
3. Xvive U2 Guitar Wireless System
1 used from $125.37
- More than 70 feet range, Line-0-site outdoors
- less than 6ms Latency, Simultaneous broadcasts on four channels(Only supports passive electric guitar pickup and piezo-electric Acoustic guitar pickup not with microphone system pickup)
- Broad 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response, 4--5 hours of battery life(Rechargable Lithuim Battery)
- Comes with transmitter, receiver and power cable
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless, approved for use in Europe, South America, Asia and Australia.
4. Shure BLX14 Bodypack Wireless System with WA302 Instrument Cable, H9
- Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 body pack transmitter, WA302 guitar cable, and user guide.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick & easy frequency matching
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
5. Getaria 2.4GHZ Wireless Guitar System Rechargeable
1 used from $46.17
- Audio transmitter & receiver set designed for electronic music instruments like guitar, bass, etc.
- 2.4G uncompressed wireless transmitting, ultra-short delay, and transmission range is about 30 meters.
- Built-in a 1100mAh rechargeable lithium battery, long working hours, and with USB port for charging.
- Supports 6 sets of devices working at same time, one-to-one.
- 180° rotatable 1/4" plug, available for instruments with input jack in different positions.
6. Line 6 Relay G10 Digital Wireless Guitar System
1 used from $350.77
- 2.4 GHz Digital Guitar Wireless System with Rechargeable Transmitter
- Automatic channel setup-just plug in and play
- Recharge the transmitter by docking it on the receiver
- Up to 8 hours playing time and 200 hours sleep time per charge - 50-foot range indoors
- "No-pop" audio mute - only passes audio when the transmitter is fully plugged in
7. Nady Wireless Microphone System, Black, Single Transmitter/VHF
- Ideal entry-level system — All the advantages and freedom of wireless operation without cumbersome cords: Includes a wireless bodypack and a receiver – Great system for live performance, rehearsal or recording
- Operates on a single channel in the high-band VHF range (170-216 MHz) for reliable, interference-free performance, and excellent high-fidelity audio. 150+ ft. typical operating range — up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Included wireless bodypack provides easy, convenient operation with On/Standby/Off switch and low-battery LED indicator which flashes once for “Unit On” and lights steady for low-battery alert. Standby position allows easy muting with the transmitter on
- Bodypack provides easily accessible Input Level Adjust for optimum sound, and up to 15 hours of wireless operation on a single 9V alkaline battery. Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable instrument cable
- DKW-3 receiver with power ON/OFF switch, ¼” audio output jack, and front panel volume control. Advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range - no overloading for loud inputs or background hiss during quiet use
8. JOYO JW-01 Rechargeable 2.4Ghz Audio Wireless Digital Guitar Transmitter Receiver
2 used from $39.99
- Able to connect to Multiple amps with sync feature. use the system in a less interfering frequency environment (for example, don't operate it too close to wifi routers).
- Easy Plug and Play Sync.
- Blue Tooth Digital Technology.
- De largo alcance transparente transmisson.
- Blue Tooth tecnología digital.
9. Donner New Version Rechargeable Wireless System DWS-3
- 1. High-quality tone, Ultra short delay, less than 2.5Ms latency, easy to use, Plug and play. 180°Rotatable head, Available for most electric music instruments, electric guitars, bass, electric-acoustic guitars, etc
- 2. Uncompressed wireless transmitting, the transmission distance is more than 100 feet range. You are afforded the freedom to roam the stage for a truly dynamic performance
- 3. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, longer battery life-6 hours, and with USB port for charging. Recharge time is approximately 2 hours
- 4. Supports 4 sets of devices working at the same time, one-to-one or one-to-two or one-to- three transmission
- 5. 180°Rotatable 1/4" Plug, available for most electric music instruments, electric guitars, bass, electric-acoustic guitars, etc
10. ammoon Wireless Audio Transmitter Receiver System
$19.99 in stock
- Portable wireless audio transmitter & receiver, about 50m effective transmission range.
- Adopts SMT technology and with SMD electronic components, fast transmission.
- Supports 1-6 sets working at the same time, strong anti-jamming.
- Suitable for electric guitar, bass, electric violin and other electroacoustic instruments.
- Comes with a 6.35mm to 3.5mm adapter for connecting with different audio devices, and a 6.35mm to 6.35mm audio cable.