Musicians who want to perform on stage without the potentially hazardous restriction of cables can do so easily by utilizing one of the Wireless Guitar Systems. Despite the category title, they’re capable of connecting to various instruments and providing total freedom of movement to live performers in any genre. If you’re looking for Wireless Guitar System we can help you with some of the Best Wireless Guitar System 2020 that are available in the market.
7 Best Wireless Guitar Systems 2020
Shure GLXD14R-Z2 Rechargeable Wireless System
- GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Features Intelligent Rechargeability: Proprietary Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries with accurate battery metering for up to 16 hours of use when fully charged.
- Automatic Frequency Management: Linked GLX-D Advanced wireless receiver communities easily identify and continuously move away from interference, finding the clearest channels for all systems.
- Rack-Mountable for Multi-System Efficiency: Included mounting hardware and detachable antennas make it easy to install multiple GLXD4R rack mount receiver systems
- Exceptional Digital Audio Clarity: The clearest sound from world-renowned Shure microphones with proprietary Shure digital wireless technology.
- Rock-Solid RF Performance for Multiple System Installations: GLX-D Frequency Managers provide improved RF performance, antenna distribution and seamless frequency management for up to 9 GLX-D Advanced rack mount systems in typical environments (11 under optimal conditions).
Xvive U2 rechargeable 2.4GHZ Wireless Guitar System
- More than 70 feet range, Line-0-site outdoors
- less than 6ms Latency, Simultaneous broadcasts on four channels(Only supports passive electric guitar pickup and piezo-electric Acoustic guitar pickup not with microphone system pickup)
- Broad 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response, 4--5 hours of battery life(Rechargable Lithuim Battery)
- Comes with transmitter, receiver and power cable
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless, approved for use in Europe, South America, Asia and Australia.
Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1101/G Wireless Guitar System
3 used from $234.95
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- Includes ATW-R1100 receiver and ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitter with AT-GcW guitar/instrument input cable.
Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass
- The rugged PGXD1 body pack transmitter easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap, and provides you with a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range, up to 10 hours of continuous use on 2 standard AA batteries (not included), and 200' of wireless freedom.
- The PCDX4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
- The WA302 instrument cable plugs into guitar, bass, or any other 1/4 Inch line-level instrument output.
Shure GLXD16 Z2 Digital Guitar Pedal Wireless System
1 used from $401.01
- Includes: (1) GLXD6 Wireless Guitar Pedal Tuner and Receiver, (1) GLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter, (1) WA305 Locking-thread Guitar Cable, (1) SB902 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, (1) PS23US Power Supply and (1) SBC-USB-MicroB Wall Battery Charger
- Operate up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- Best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability allows up to 16 hours of continuous use and greatly reduces the cost of ownership
- LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
- Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open frequencies
Sennheiser EW D1-CL1 Digital Instrument System
- Simple - ew D1 automatically configures itself to deliver great sound. Focus on your performance, not on your gear!
- Powerful - ew D1 automatically scans and selects the best frequency for operation. If interference is detected, D1 seamlessly moves to a new channel.
- Reliable - "Wireless link protection" eliminates signal dropouts by continuously adjusting its transmission power and channel selection.
- Detailed - crystal clear digital sound, featuring the renowned aptX Live codec. ew D1 offers wide frequency response, great dynamics and low latency
- Durable - Rugged, all metal construction, backed up by comprehensive 2 year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer!
7. Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless Guitar System
3 used from $299.00
- 200-foot range, line-of-sight
- Wide dynamic range of more than 110dB(A weighted).Broad 10Hz – 20kHz frequency response; Superior 120dB dynamic range; 24-bit digital conversion, 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries)
- Comes complete with transmitter, receiver (Rugged metal enclosure) and all necessary accessories including locking cable, power supply and batteries
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless, FCC/DTV compliant
- Multiple layers of signal protection; Encrypted data stream; Simultaneous broadcasts on multiple channels