We all love the incredibly thin and beautiful flat screens. Unfortunately, their slim profile leaves minimal room on the inside making it almost impossible for manufacturers to fit in a decent speaker. As a result, the tv audio output suffers significantly. However, with the help of the soundbar, you can boost the tv audio output and get rid of that weedy sound. As with any audio products, soundbars come in at varying sizes levels of quality and output performance. As such, it becomes extremely frustrating to find a good quality soundbar to make your tv sound awesome.
Fortunately, we’ve compiled the list of the best soundbars on the market to help you make your purchase decision easier. Whether you’re looking for a premium soundbar to replace your run of the mill surround sound system or a budget model that doesn’t cost a fortune. We have the right model to suit your needs.
10 Best Soundbars 2021
1. Sonos Arc - The Premium Smart Soundbar for TV, Movies, Music, Gaming
- All-new Sonos Arc - Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your TV remote, voice, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more
- 3D sound with Dolby Atmos - Experience shows, movies, and games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos
- Tuned to perfection - Enhanced Trueplay tuning technology optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of the room
- Immerse yourself in the music - Stream music, radio, podcasts, and more from your favorite services with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2 when the TV is off
- A truly powerful soundbar - Eleven high-performance drivers produce vivid detail and impressive bass
2. Samsung Harman Kardon 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos Soundbar HW-Q90R
$1,476.89 in stock
1 used from $1,476.89
- Product Dimensions: 48.26" W x 3.26" H x 5.35" D | Spk (sub woofer) Net Dimension: 8.07" W x 15.86" H x 15.86" D
- Includes: Remote Control, Battery, Wall Mount Kit and HDMI cable
- DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS:X TECHNOLOGIES: With Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, sounds move independently around you from all directions, even above, just like in real life
- 7.1.4 CHANNELS: 17 built-in speakers, including four that fire upward and two that fire from the side, surround you in multidimensional cinematic audio that rivals even the very best movie theater experience
- REAR WIRELESS SPEAKER KIT INCLUDED: Upward firing rear speakers add another element of surround sound to your movies, making every moment more cinematic
3. Sony HTX8500 2.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar
- 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos/DTS X with Vertical Sound Engine
- Dual built-in subwoofers for deep bass
- All sound upscaled close to 7.1.2ch audio
- Seven different sound modes to enhance your entertainment experience
- Voice enhancement for greater clarity
4. Q Acoustics M4 Superbass Soundbar Subwoofer Package
- Super bass package where the slim design of the soundbar and subwoofer perfectly complements each other
- It can be wall-mounted, the distinctive flared shape allows sufficient clearance between the unit for cable entry
- Soundbar BMR drive units to deliver outstanding sonic 180 degree performance
- The 3060s subwoofer delivers every nuance of an acoustic double bass or rumble of a cinematic explosion utilising a powerful 150watt amplifier partnered with a high performance 200mm driver
- Bluetooth compatible using aptX V4.0 lossless Bluetooth for audio streaming. It can sync to almost any Bluetooth compatible audio device
5. Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofers, Bluetooth, and Alexa
$199.95 in stock
9 used from $177.70
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical connections
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Output power: 120 W
- Alexa built in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
6. Sonos Beam - Smart TV Sound Bar with Amazon Alexa Built-in
2 used from $379.00
- Beam - The smart, compact soundbar for TV, music, and more.
- High definition sound - Experience rich, detailed sound for your TV that fills the entire room.
- TV, music and more - Play music, TV, movies, podcasts, radio, audiobooks and video games.
- Easy control - Control Beam with your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and more.
- Voice control - Amazon Alexa is built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, and more, completely hands free.
7. Denon HEOS Bar 3-Channel Soundbar
$799.00 in stock
- 3.0 speaker system with a dedicated center Channel for optimum dialogue clarity
- 6 channels of high efficiency, cool running Class D digital amplification
- Slim line sound bar, designed to improve the sound of the largest TV sets with 50+ inches
- Wired Connection: Connect to your home or office LAN system via the RJ 45 wired LAN port
8. Yamaha YAS-108 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers & Bluetooth
7 used from $149.00
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Bluetooth maximum communication Range 33 feet; (without obstructions)
- DTS Virtual: X Virtual 3D surround sound; Standby Power Consumption 0.4 W (HDMI CEC standby off), 1.2 W (HDMI CEC standby on)
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between 2 devices
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or aux connection
9. Vizio SB362An-F6 36” 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Built-in Dual Subwoofers
- Brand New in box The product ships with all relevant accessories
10. Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control
5 used from $164.83
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more