When it comes to picking a sewing machine buyers should consider their skills, potential projects and budget. Beginners will want an inexpensive machine that will help them learn the basics, while advanced sellers might want to spend a little more on a durable machine with fewer plastic parts and more specialized features. In this article, we will present to you the Best Sewing Machines in 2020. So, if you want to know, which is the best sewing machine that will work for you, let’s find out.
10 Best Sewing Machines 2020
1. SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine
$349.99 in stock
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
2. Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, CS6000i
$142.00 in stock
5 used from $106.50
- 60 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CS6000i includes 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CS6000i includes a hard protective case, wide table, 10 sewing feet, needle set including twin needle, 3 bobbins and more
- LCD SCREEN: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- AT YOUR SIDE SUPPORT: The CS6000i quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother At Your Side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
3. Juki HZL-F600 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Box Feed Technology
- Light Weight Material
- Thick Weight Material
- Wide Sewing Space - Extended Sewing Table
- Free Motion Sewing
4. Janome Memory Craft 6500P Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle
2 used from $899.00
- Bonus Bundle Includes: Rolling Trolley, Convert Free Motion Set, 10 Janome Bobbins
- The Janome 6500 is not your usual home sewing machine. It is a computerized dream machine for every type of sewist - from garments to quilting to home decoration even for professional seamstresses or tailors.
- The Janome MC6500P provides the speed, power, and precision critical for advanced sewing and contains serious features for the serious sewist.
- Sewing speeds of 1,000 stitches per minute mean that your projects get finished quickly, and it's advanced features ensure that they get completed easily.
- The Janome 6500P also includes many features designed especially for the quilter including: a 9" x 5" throat space for working with large quilts, 5 different blanket stitches for applique, a hand-look quilt stitch, an advanced feed mechanism for sewing the thickest of materials, a knee lifter for lifting the presser foot so you can keep both hands on your work, and one of the greatest things every put on a sewing machine, an automatic thread cutter.
5. Brother Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, HC1850
- 185 Unique Built-In Stitches: The HC1850 Includes 130 Sewing Stitches Including 8 Styles of Auto-Size Buttonholes, Plus 55 Alphanumeric Sewing Stitches
- Advanced Needle Threader and Drop-In Top Bobbin: This Sewing and Quilting Machine Includes an Advanced Needle Threading Function That Easily Pushes Thread Through the Needle With the Press of a Lever and a Jam Resistant Drop-In Top Bobbin
- Included Accessories: The HC1850 Quilting and Sewing Machine Includes a Wide Table, 8 Feet, Instructional DVD, Manual and More
- LCD Screen: Easily Select Your Stitches With the Touch of a Button and View Your Selections on the LCD Display
- At Your Side Support: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother At Your Side Support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
6. Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bundle
2 used from $210.81
- Bonus Bundle Includes: Janome Muffling Mat, 10 Plastic Janome Bobbins, 1 Pack Size 14 Needles
- The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine comes with features you need for great sewing.
- On the Janome Magnolia 7318 you can choose from 18 stitches.
- The Janome 7318 Magnolia also includes the 4 step buttonhole with balance adjuster for precise results on specialty fabrics.
- You get the best quality with a Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine that has a top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which ensures precision fabric control.
7. Singer | 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
1 used from $150.00
- PUSH BUTTON STITCH SELECTION: The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine allows you to select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically and are customizable with adjustable stitch length and stitch width. Volts : 120V. Amps : 0.62. Watts-74
- WARRANTY: SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty , 60 Hertz
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
8. Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing
- Sew, Quilt, Embroider. If You Can Imagine It, You Can Create It. Enjoy Comprehensive Sewing Functions, Plus 4 Inch by 4 Inch Embroidery Capabilities
- Easy to View Back Lit Touch Screen LCD Display Accesses 67 Unique Sewing Stitches and 70 Built in Embroidery Designs, With 5 Lettering Fonts
- Computer connectivity for importing thousands of embroidery designs purchased from iBroidery and other sites, and for updating your machine in the future
- One Touch Automatic Thread Cutter Cuts Your Top and Bobbin Thread With Ease; Lighting: 1 Led
- Bilingual user manual, 25 year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120 Volt AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 710
9. Janome DC5100 Computerized Sewing Machine with Hard Cover
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 167 built-in stitches, including Alphabet
- 5 one-step buttonholes
- Auto tension system
- Built-in needle threader
10. Brother Sewing Machine, XM2701, Lightweight Sewing Machine
- 27 Unique Built-In Stitches: The XM2701 Includes 27 Built-In Stitches Including Decorative, Blind Hem, Zigzag, and Stretch Stitches and an Auto-Size Buttonhole
- Automatic Needle Threader and Drop-In Top Bobbin: This Sewing Machine Includes an Automatic Needle Threader That Perfectly Pushes Thread Through the Needle and a Convenient, Jam Resistant Drop-In Top Bobbin
- Included Accessories: The XM2701 Comes With 6 Sewing Feet, 3-Piece Needle Set, Twin Needle, 4 Bobbins, Instructional DVD, Manual and More
- Versatile Free Arm: This Free Arm Sewing Machine Is Perfect for a Wide Range of Everyday Sewing Projects, and Users From Beginners to advanced.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches per Minute):800
- At Your Side Support: The XM2701 sewing machine comes with Brother At Your Side Support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine