The Best Roofing Nailer is hard to find. But we’ve narrowed down our list to the 10 Best Roofing Nailers 2020 that are available on the market today.
If you’re a professional roofer, you’ll obviously need a professional tool. Even if you’re not a pro, you don’t want to take on a roofing project without the proper equipment. One of these nailers will provide you with the power and versatility you need to get the job done far more quickly — and using significantly less energy — than you would with an old-fashioned hammer.
We’re gonna be providing you with an in-depth roofing nailer review. So you know, which roofing nailer is the best choice for you.
10 Best Roofing Nailers 2020
1. BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46)
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life. Magazine Angle - 15 Degree
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty
2. Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer (Side Load) (Discontinued by the Manufacturer)
$209.99 in stock
1 used from $209.99
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT; Same great tools, with only a new name
3. Senco Roof Pro 455XP Nailer With Sequential Actuation Trigger 3D0101N
- This product is easy to use.
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China
- Drives 11 gauge (.120") , full round head roofing nails 3/4" 1-3/4" smooth shank.
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust
4. MAX CN445R2 SuperRoofer Roofing Nailer
- Tar Resistant Nose (Patent Pending) The nose of the CN445R is designed to resist tar four times longer than conventional tools
- Maintenance free end cap filter (US Patent 5637125)captures dirt and sand down to microns
- Dial Adjustable Depth Control Dial depth control requires no special tools, providing accurate depth control
- MAX is known as the quality, durability and feature leader in the pneumatic tool manufacturing world
5. WEN 61782 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer with Carrying Case
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- NOTE: unit may arrive in one of two color schemes; yellow and blue or orange and black
6. MAX USA Coil Roofing Nailer
$236.16 in stock
- Tar resistant nose- designed to resist tar 4x longer than conventional tools.
- Full round head driver blade for better holding power.
- Magnet holds the last nail in place to prevent the tool from jamming.
- MAX patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool helping internal parts last longer, requiring less maintenance on the tool.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
7. PORTER-CABLE RN175B Roofing Nailer
- The product is Coil Roofing Nailer
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Compact body design is 5-percent lighter for improved balance and control compared to previous model
- Tool-free adjustable shingle guide for accurate shingle placement
8. AeroPro CN45N Professional Roofing Nailer 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch
- Professional grade roofing nail gun designed with moving cylinder engine for low recoil
- Selective actuation switch (sequential or bump)
- Heat treated aluminum hosing designed for extra heavy duty application
- Tool-free precise adjustable drive depth
- Single-action side loading magazine with capacity up to 120 coil nails
9. Makita AN454 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, Adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
10. Bostitch Cap Nailer Model N66BC-1
- Tool free "Dial A Depth inches adjustment sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Tool free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
- Cap method proves to be 10x faster than nailing by hand
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability. Operating Pressure:70 120 psi
- Quick load magazine feature provides fast and easy loading of caps and nailsDriving Power500 Inch pounds @ 100 psiFastener Range1 1/4 inch to 2 1/2 inch Wire Weld and Plastic Inserted Coil Nails (.080 inch .092 inch)Magazine Capacity300 Nails