Onboard Diagnostics 2 (OBD2) is a standardized system that onboard computers in cars and trucks used for self-diagnostics and reporting. There are quite a few OBD2 scanners currently on the market and you want to make sure you choose one that’s of high quality. OBD2 scanner offers the user or the technician of a vehicle enhanced access to various systems and mechanisms working inside the car and informs if the vehicle is having a problem in any of its components. Moreover, the OBD2 scanner is also a very useful way to keep your vehicle under constant monitoring and thus keep up a healthy vehicle condition all throughout its life. So if you’re interested in buying OBD2 Scanner then we can help you with some of the Best OBD2 Scanners 2020 in the business.
10 Best OBD2 Scanners 2020
Autel Maxidas DS808 Automotive Diagnostic Tool...
BlueDriver LSB2 Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool...
Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner
INNOVA 3150 Diagnostic Scan Tool/Code Reader...
Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner...
FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 Scanner Professional Mechanic
Autel MS300 Universal OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader
Innova 3100i Diagnostic Code Reader / Scan Tool...
FIXD OBD2 Professional Bluetooth Scan Tool &...
LAUNCH OBD2 Scanner CR319 Code Reader
Last updated onDecember 18, 2020 2:26 am
1. Autel Maxidas DS808 Automotive Diagnostic Tool OBD2 Scanner
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSIS & ANALYSIS: MP808 is the upgraded version of DS708, which performs as powerful as MS906, contains complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test
- POWERFUL FUNCTIONS: MP808 includes the most commonly performed service functions, such as: Oil Reset Service, TPMS Programming Service, EPB Service, DPF Regeneration Service, SAS
- SPECIALIZED FUNCTIONS: The Autel MP808 includes the Smart AutoVIN, Cloud-based MaxiFix and Shop Manager functions. These new functions make the Autel MP808 better than the old DS708 model
- BROAD VEHICLE COVEARGE: MP808 covers for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles from the year 1996 to 2017, which includes the exceptional OE-Level system coverage
- AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATING: The Auto Update allows the tool to automatically update the OS, the MaxiDAS system, and the Vehicle. We provide one-year free update online
2. BlueDriver LSB2 Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
3. Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner
- For End User & DIYERS: This error code reader is ‘plug and play’ and comes with an easy interface. Even if you’re not familiar with vehicle repair, you can quickly take control of this code reader, and get the information you want
- Turn Off CEL: This car diagnostic tool supports reading DTCs, displaying Live Data, Freeze Frame & I/M Readiness etc to figure out the root cause of the Check Engine Light (CEL) and turning it off to help you detect any potential problems
- Patent Guarantee: AL319 Code Reader features a patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification. No batteries are needed as it will get the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle
- User-Friendly Design: This check engine code reader equipped with TFT color display which shows DTC definitions more clearly, built-in speaker provide audible indication, LED Indicator etc. 2. 5 feet long cable is long enough without getting in the way
- Extensive Application: Compatible with 7 languages and various post-1996 OBD II protocol vehicles, this OBD2 scanner provides accurate and fast diagnosis for worldwide car owners. 12 months warranty from the date of purchase and lifetime free update are offered by this Automobile OBDII scan tool
4. INNOVA 3150 Diagnostic Scan Tool/Code Reader with ABS/SRS for OBD2 Vehicles
- Powerful OBD2 tool quickly reveals “Check Engine” light warnings on any 1996 and newer car, light truck or SUV - Foreign and Domestic
- Diagnoses ABS and SRS codes on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota and Honda vehicles
- Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
- Automatically refreshes data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle, making it easy to verify repair completion
- Battery backup memory provides off-car review and analysis
5. Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner Enhanced OBDII
- VERY EASY TO USE: The AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
- POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY: Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import; Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification. Bright color-coded LEDs and built-in speakers provide both visual and audible tones for readiness verification.
- ACCURATE & FAST CAR DIAGNOSIS: This Autel AL519 can Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes; Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL).Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors. Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen.Views freeze frame data.
- EXCLUSIVE OBDII DIAGNOSTICS: Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).Reads live PCM datastream. Displays live O2 sensor test data. Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles).Reads, stores, and playbacks live sensor data. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6.
- UPDATE&Service: Customer service team is available for 24 hours:▲firstname.lastname@example.org▲Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN). Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French, etc.Internet updateable.Prints data via PC.
6. FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 Scanner Professional Mechanic
$50.56 in stock
- 【Vehicle CEL Doctor】The obd2 scanner can quickly help you read DTCs (engine fault codes), locate bad O2 sensor, access to emissions readiness status, turn off check engine light(CEL) or MIL(Malfunction Indicator Lamp) , reset monitor, read enhanced data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- 【Accuracy】Live data in both graph and text forms. Accurately read vehicle error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light truck and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Besides, the car scanner also shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
- 【Worthy to Own】Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. Supports data logging and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, clearly arranged keypad, 2.8" wide color screen with Life-Time Free software update and 1 year quality assurance, it deserves to own. Supported by EXCLUSIVE engineer and service team for product and service quality. (Please note currently the package does not include a CD. )
- 【Smog Check Helper】Read/Erase and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for smog test. The obdii scan tool also help catch intermittent problems and confirm repairs during a drive cycle, so that help you quickly determine the health of the car.
- 【Home Necessity】NT301 car scanner is open to global customers. No battery required, it is charged directly from the OBDII interface in your vehicle (please turn your vehicle ignition on), making it convenient for Home and Autoshop Mechanics. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for father. (Quick Start Guide is included in the package.)
7. Autel MS300 Universal OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader
$14.99 in stock
- TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: MS300 check engine code reader can read, clear generic, manufacturer-specific and pending codes. It enables you to figure out why CEL is on like a pro and turn off check engine light instantly after proper repair.
- MECHANIC APPROVED: MS300 OBD2 scanner works with most OBDII compliant(OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN) sedans, SUVs and light trucks post-1996 for US cars, post-2000 for EU-based and Asian cars.
- DIAGNOSE IN SECONDS: MS300 auto code reader features easy to use 2 button design to read, clear DTCs to help home mechanics locate car problems fast. With an intuitive interface and easy-to-read backlit screen, this diagnostic code reader is easy to use.
- SMOG CHECK: MS300 car code reader retrieves I/M Readiness status to check emission-related systems like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor, O2 sensors, EVAP to help your vehicle ready pass the annual smog check.
- NO BATTERY NEEDED: MS300 OBDII scan tool communicates with vehicles through standard 16-PIN OBD2 cable and it’s powered by vehicle directly- no battery needed. Please follow the correct usage order: Engine off- Plug MS300 in- Turn Ignition On.
8. Innova 3100i Diagnostic Code Reader / Scan Tool with ABS for OBD2 Vehicles
- Quickly reveal the cause of "Check Engine" light warnings on any foreign or domestic 1996 and newer car, light truck, SUV and even Hybrids
- Read and erase ABS light trouble codes for most GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, and Toyota vehicles
- Battery/Alternator tests check the performance of a vehicle's battery and alternator
- Freeze frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp was set
- Red, yellow and green LEDs indicate emissions monitor status
9. FIXD OBD2 Professional Bluetooth Scan Tool & Code Reader for iPhone and Android
- Powerful Check Engine Light Diagnostics — Read and diagnose your check engine light, understand the severity of the issue, and clear that pesky light from your vehicle. FIXD translates your vehicle into simple English, empowering you to make the easy fix in many cases & saving you precious time. FIXD also saves you money by providing you with estimated repair costs up-front, allowing you to feel more confident during those trips to the mechanic
- The Trusted Choice — FIXD is the professional choice proudly designed in the USA by Professional Engineers and ASE Certified Mechanics. Get unlimited access to over 10,000 DTCs. With the App, you’ll have freeze frame data, live diagnostic data, and proactive vehicle maintenance reminders at your fingertips. All the capabilities of an expensive Scan Tool at a fraction of the cost
- Easy & Intuitive — The powerful FIXD OBD-II Diagnostic Sensor and the professionally designed FIXD App are the perfect pair. The FIXD Code Reader is light & compact, remaining out-of-sight during your drive. The FIXD Sensor connects to the FIXD App via Bluetooth in seconds, providing you with a suite of resources easy enough for anyone to use
- We've Got You Covered — The FIXD OBD 2 Scan Tool is compatible with all gas-powered vehicles made after 1996 (no all-electric or diesel) and works with all vehicle protocols. Works with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Go further with FIXD Premium— Upgrade your in-app experience with: Cost and repair estimates from the Identifix database, Unlimited calls to our FIXD Mechanic Hotline for a trusted second opinion and DIY help from our network of ASE certified mechanics, And much more! FIXD Premium is a monthly subscription that is optional and is not required for use of the sensor
10. LAUNCH OBD2 Scanner CR319 Code Reader
- [UNIVERSAL OBDII SCAN]: The scan tool gets the complete 10 modes of OBDII test to retrieve car fault codes, view freeze frame data, easily determine the cause of check engine light, turn off MIL and check vehicle emission-related monitors such as O2 Sensors, EVAP system etc.
- [WIDE COMPATIBILITY]: Most American, European and Asian OBDII-compliant models manufactured from 1996 and newer are covered by this OBD2 reader. It supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network).
- [DTC LIBRARY & MULTILINGUAL]: Every code comes with a description for better interpretation & analysis, and to eliminate the need to search online. The scan device also supports seven languages that include English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, and German.
- [COST-EFFECTIVE]: Within the price range of under $50, this scanner is a no-brainer decision. Featuring full OBD2 functions, easy operation, compact design etc. with a budget friendly price, it’s the best possible solution for any entry-level DIYers to perform basic car maintenance.
- [EASE OF USE]: Four button keypad buttons that make the menu super easy to scroll. “Plug and Play” feature does not require any battery or charger. Well built with a colorful LCD display to indicate test results directly. The diagnostic scanner is pretty easy to use for beginners.