In this article, we are going to check out the Best Foldable Headphones in 2020. I made this list based on my personal opinion and I tried to list them based on their price, quality, durability and more. If you want to see the price and find out more information about these Best Foldable Headphones you can check out the links down below.
10 Best Foldable Headphones 2020
1. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Foldable Headphones
6 used from $127.59
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 millimeter large aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with deep accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy one ear monitoring and professional grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
2. Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I) Wireless Foldable Headphones, Noise Cancelling
4 used from $174.95
- World class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better; Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Volume optimized EQ for balanced audio performance at any volume
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- 20 hour battery life per charge; up to 40 hours in wired mode
- Noise rejecting dual microphone system for clear calls even in windy environments; Headphones:18 cm H x 17 cm W x 8.1 cm D (0.52 lb/234 g)
3. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 for Apple Devices
- Closed back, over-ear model provides noise isolation and listening comfort in a compact, lightweight design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Made For iPod/iPhone cable with integrated 3 button smart remote and microphone
- Sennheiser engineered 18-ohm transducers deliver wide frequency response and high output levels when connected to portable audio devices
- Foldable stainless steel headband makes it easy to pack and store so Momentum can travel with you.
- Detachable cable must be inserted until it "clicks" and twisted clockwise (to the right) to lock the cable in place.
4. P7 Wireless Over Ear Foldable Headphones by Bowers & Wilkins
- Like their wired siblings, P7 Wireless utilizes B&W bespoke acoustic technologies to deliver pristine audio on the move. A class leading 17 hours of listening between charges..Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Charge from your laptop with the supplied USB cable. The P7 Wireless also features and ingenious folding mechanism and comes with a luxury case for ease of portability.
- The P7 Wireless driver diaphragm borrows key technologies from B&W advanced speaker design, resulting in more precise, controlled movement and a leap forward in headphone sound quality.
- The P7 Wireless is crafted from the finest materials, including aluminum and sheepskin leather, not just for performance but also luxury and durability.
5. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Foldable Headphone
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Award-winning M-Class sound tuned by over 200 audiophile aficionados
- Patented 50mm Dual Diaphragm Drivers to separate bass from mids and highs
- Clean deep Bass, Vivid Mids and Ultra-Extended Highs tuned by industry editors and audiophiles
- Unique CLIQFOLD design for compact storage ; Type: Over-Ear Circumaural
6. Bose SoundTrue Foldable Headphones On-Ear Style, Black for Apple iOS
3 used from $115.00
- Full and natural sound for all your music
- Softly padded headband and memory foam cushions
- Also available in an around-ear style
7. Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Foldable Headphones
$99.00 in stock
1 used from $83.72
- Optimized for home and studio recording
- Closed-back, circumaural collapsible design
- Detachable, coiled cable
- Includes SRH440, Threaded 1/4" Gold-plated adapter, carrying bag, and user guide
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
8. Ultrasone HFI-580 S-Logic Surround Sound Professional Closed-back Foldable Headphones
1 used from $199.99
- S-Logic Natural Surround Sound Plus
- Dynamic principle
- Frequency range 10-22.000 Hz
- Impedance 32 Ohm
- Sound pressure level 101 dB
9. GRADO SR80e Prestige Series Wired Open Back Stereo Headphones
- Grado's award winning headphone - open back design offer a larger sound stage with greater detail and clarity
- "The Grado SR80e's are special, buy them and love them" - What HiFi
- Mini plug termination, incudes a 1/4 inch adapter
- Lightweight, comfortable design
- 4OurEars is the only Grado Authorized Amazon Reseller - 1 Year US Warranty
10. Artix CL750 Foldable Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control
- PREMIUM SOUND : Crisp, clear sound and bumping bass make for a complete surround sound experience when listening to all types of music.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN: Designed with comfort in mind, pillow soft cushions sit snugly on your ears for long term use; Foldable for convenient storage when not in use; lightweight materials make these headphones ideal for everyday travel.
- BUILD IN MICROPHONE AND VOLUME CONTROL: Enjoy a completely hands free listening experience with a microphone built into the headset for high definition calls.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Headphones are designed with a 3.5mm jack that fits to all standard iPhones, Androids, smartphones, iPads, Tablets, etc.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Hassle free and USA based Customer Service.