Sitting for hours on end staring at a desktop screen can do a number on your eyes, joints and sanity. What’s more, there’s one office device that can inflict vast amounts of stamina draining damage, “the Keyboard”. It makes your hands and wrists hurt after extensive typing as conventional keyboards force users to pull in and straighten their arm positions than their wrists and hold that position for hours on end. An ergonomic keyboard can be very helpful in this case. So in this article, we’re gonna show you some of the Best Ergonomic Keyboards 2020 that are available on the market.
10 Best Ergonomic Keyboards 2020
1. Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 Keyboard
10 used from $49.95
- MULTI-AWARD WINNING RAZER MECHANICAL SWITCHES: Designed specifically for gaming. Durable up to 80 million keystrokes
- INDIVIDUALLY BACKLIT KEYS: Powered by Razer Chroma with 16.8 million customizable color options
- ERGONOMIC WRIST REST: Ensure long hours of comfortable gaming
- 10 KEY ANTI-GHOSTING: Execute up to ten commands at the same time
- 5 DEDICATED MACRO KEYS: With Audio and USB pass-through
2. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard
$52.95 in stock
25 used from $52.95
- High-Performance Mecha-Membrane Switches Provides the tactile feedback of mechanical key press on a comfortable soft-cushioned membrane rubber dome switch suitable for gaming
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma Fully syncs with popular games Razer hardware Philips Hue and gear from 30+ partners supports 16 8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Fully Programmable Macro Support Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Ergonomic Magnetic Wrist Rest Made of soft-touch leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions with built-in magnets for convenient alignment
- Durable Construction Supports up to 80 million clicks backed by a 2-year
3. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard
$89.95 in stock
7 used from $81.90
- Compatible with Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, Surface Studio
- Natural arc and slope
- Double-cushioned palm rest covered in stunning Alcantara
- Interface: Bluetooth Low Energy compatible 4. 0/4. 1. Operating system: Windows 10: Works with Bluetooth Smart Ready Device with Human Interface Device (HID) support. Top-line system requirements: Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has Windows 10
- Wireless frequency is 2. 400 MHz to 2483. 5 MHz. Wireless range is up to 32 feet
4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business
$69.29 in stock
3 used from $49.94
- Split Keyset Design Helps To Position Wrists And Forearms In A Natural, Relaxed Position
- Cushioned Palm Rest Provides Support And Promotes A Neutral Wrist Position
- Domed Keyboard Design Positions Wrists At A Natural, Relaxed Angle.Hard Drive Space:150 MB Hard Drive
- Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
- Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips
5. Logitech Ergo K860 Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard with Wrist Rest
2 used from $118.99
- Improved typing posture: Type more naturally with a curved, split KeyFrame. The sloping keyboard reduces strain on your wrists and forearms.
- Pillowed wrist rest: the curved wrist rest offers 54% more wrist support and reduces wrist bending by 25% compared to a standard keyboard without Palm rest.
- Perfect stroke keys: scooped keys match the shape of your fingertips. Type with confidence on a wireless keyboard crafted for comfort, Precision, and fluidity.
- Adjustable Palm lift: seated or standing, keep your wrists in a comfortable, natural posture—with tilt legs of 0°, -4°, and -7°.
- Ergonomist Approved: Ergo K860 is certified to improve posture and lower muscle strain.
6. Logitech K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard
$29.89 in stock
8 used from $29.89
- Wave design with Constant Curve layout: Curved layout guides hands into just the right position
- Ease and comfort: Cushioned palm rest makes work easier and fun more fun
- Longer battery time: This feature gives you up to three years of battery life. (Battery life based on a calculation of an estimated 2 million keystrokes per year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
- Logitech Unifying receiver: The tiny Unifying receiver stays in your notebook, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
7. Fellowes Microban Split Design Wired Keyboard
3 used from $38.23
- Microban antimicrobial protection keeps product cleaner
- Conforms to natural arm and hand positions for added comfort
- 16-character buffer for fast typists. Material Type:HPS
- 7 additional hot keys for multimedia control and one touch Internet access (internet must be connected)
- USB connectivity, no software required for Windows Vista and Windows 7, For Windows 98SE, 2000 and ME, download function software from Fellowes.com
8. KINESIS Gaming Freestyle Edge RGB Split Mechanical Keyboard
$199.00 in stock
2 used from $175.00
- Versatile split design great for typing and gaming: move the right module out of the way and bring your mouse in close for improved endurance and more precise aim (eSports proven). rotate the left module for optimal key coverage or to squeeze into a tight space at a LAN. Or split the modules up to 20 inches and put your stream mic, HOTAS, or mouse in the middle for easy access. Separate the modules to shoulder-width for an ergonomic typing posture and add the lift kit tenting accessory to reduce forearm strain. The detachable Palm Supports now include all-new thick cushioned palm pads for even more comfort.
- 100% Mechanical switches for maximum performance: genuine Cherry MX Blue mechanical switches (clicky, tactile feedback) offer professional-grade responsiveness and unmatched durability (50M clicks). choose the switch that's right for you.
- Immersive RGB lighting for a signature look: 16.8M Color per-key RGB Backlighting with 10 customizable effects like wave, spectrum, rebound, pulse, rain and much more. Install lighting expansion pack 1 to add Dual layer lighting and two-tone effects.
- All 95 keys are fully programmable for complete customization: Use the dedicated SmartSet key for convenient on-the-fly Remaps and macros, or use the all-new SmartSet app for special actions or to customize lighting effects. 9 Available profiles with dual layers, powerful macros, quick Remaps, 9 game keys, 1ms response time, NKRO, game mode, & much more. All profiles and settings save directly to the keyboard's 4MB onboard memory for Tournament play.
- 100% plug-and-play: compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and chrome (1 full-size USB port required). no special drivers required. Rgb SmartSet app for Windows and Mac available for download.
9. Matias Old Model Ergo Pro Keyboard for PC, Low Force Edition
1 used from $90.00
- CUSTOMIZABLE COMFORT - The Matias Ergo Pro comes with a 17" bridge cable and adjustable legs. These features allow you to position both sides of the keyboard in the most comfortable way possible and tilt your keyboard at a convenient angle for you.
- REMOVABLE PALM RESTS - The Matias Ergo Pro includes removable palm rests for extra comfort and surpport for your wrists.
- LOW FORCE EDITION - The Low Force edition uses Matias Quiet Linear switches, which provides a smooth, low force feel. It's capable of typing speeds of 225 words per minute.
- STRATEGIC LAYOUT - The navigation keys are arranged in the traditional pattern, but laid out horizontally along the bottom row. Dedicated hotkeys of most used keyboard shortcuts have been included, which are undo, cut, copy, and paste.
- USB PORTS - There are 3 USB 2.0 ports for multifunctionality. You can plug in flash drives, digital cameras, or even a mouse.
10. Perixx Periboard-512 Ergonomic Split Keyboard - Natural Ergonomic Design
$35.36 in stock
6 used from $29.95
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Split-key and 3-D design matches with to your natural arm and hand positions Integrated palm rest to support your wrists in a comfort position
- TACTILE KEYSTROKES - Keystrokes are tactile in order to reduce pressure when you press the keys and to give you a more comfortable typing experience
- PLUG AND PLAY FEATURE - Just plug your keyboard in your computer and use it It uses a USB interface and has 6 0 Ft cable 7 Multimedia Hot keys built-in
- NEW WAY OF TYPING - The ergonomic split keyboard is different from the traditional desktop keyboard and it will take you a few days or weeks to get familiar with it
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Windows 7 8 10 Wired USB connection via USB 2 0 Package includes 1x PERIBOARD-512 and 12-month-limited-