Condenser microphones are incredibly important when it comes to building a studio. A condenser microphone is a specific type of recording device that’s all about fidelity. They are incredibly responsive and transparent as to what is in front of them whether it’s vocals, strings, brass, drums and more. Also, sensitivity is a unique characteristic of the condenser mic and this is the reason they’re most often used in professional and home recording studio scenarios.
So if you’re looking for Condenser Microphone then we can help you with some of the Best Condenser Microphones 2020 that are in the business. We also covered the Best USB Microphones in 2020.
10 Best Condenser Microphones 2020
1. Neewer NW-700 Professional Condenser Microphone
$32.99 in stock
10 used from $29.03
- The Set Includes: (1) Condenser Microphone, (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, (1)Table Mounting Clamp, (1)Metal Shock Mount, (1)Pop Filter, (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap, (1)3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable. NOTE: Sound Card, 48V Phantom Power, 1/4" to XLR Cable & XLR to XLR Cable are needed to purchase additionally; If you want better sound effect, a sound card should be used; Please use a extra 48V phantom power adapter to connect it (phantom power adapter is not included)
- The professional condenser microphone adopts the completely new audio circuit. Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic. The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source.
- The adjustable scissor arm stand is made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable. Folding type, convenient to carry. Can be mounted on the announcers' table. The double-braced arms add strength. *Max load: Approx 35oz / 1KG*
- The microphone wind screen pop filter shield can ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand.And also it will make sure your message loud and clear, and banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds.
- The metal shock mount features an angle adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noise. The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit.The microphone can not be used with mobile phone and tablet computer. NOTE: It cannot work with Mac.
2. Audio-Technica AT4060 Cardioid Condenser Tube Microphone
1 used from $1,299.99
- Vintage tube sound with the versatile performance necessary for the most demanding studio applications
- Wide dynamic range, low self-noise and high max SPL capability
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
3. Neewer NW-800 Professional Studio Broadcasting & Recording Microphone
- The Set Includes: (1)Black Professional Condenser Microphone + (1)Microphone Shock Mount + (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap + (1)Microphone Power Cable.
- The professional condenser microphone adopts the exacting complete electronic circuit control. Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic.
- The shock mount can effectively reduce handling noise. Good cardioid pickup output and high sensitivity
- The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit.
4. Floureon BM-800 Condenser Microphone + Pop Filter Wind Screen + Arm Stand
5. QIBOX BM-800 Pro Condenser Microphone Mic for Studio Broadcasting
- The QIBOX BM-800 Condenser Microphone is ideal for radio broadcasting, voice-over sound studio, singing and recording, etc. With a cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source, minimizes background noise and highlight the performance.
- This is a great quality plug and play mic that connects directly to your computer or laptop through a 3.5mm audio plug. The ease of use makes it an ideal choice for home studio and field recording. It goes even further by bringing you the superior sound, which makes it comparable to more expensive studio units. Not only does it perfectly suit tasks like podcasting or voiceovers, it achieves quite a professional performance with vocals and even instruments.
- It produces crisp and clean sound. Comparing to a number of models in the same price range, it comes out the winner. The mic has a steady frequency response that makes it more musical.
- It is a large diaphragm condenser mic with a smooth, uncolored sound. This mic will work for any situations, such as live broadcast, making videos, game casting, conversations or singing, etc.
- It measures 6.2 inches in length and 1.9 inches in diameter. It comes with its own shock mount which is a solid build.
6. Marantz Pro MPM1000 - Studio Recording Condenser Microphone
$59.00 in stock
7 used from $53.18
- Studio grade recording without the price tag: Desktop or stand mounted condenser microphone with superior audio performance for crystal clear audio capture
- Keeping your recording on point: Directional cardioid mic capsule perfect for podcast recording, gaming, studio recording and streaming
- Sound you can trust: Smooth, wide ranging frequency response (20 to 20,000 hz) captures the full audible spectrum
- Hear every detail: High sensitivity and low signal to noise ratio records every subtle nuance of your source audio
- Everything you need for perfect audio capture, anywhere: Includes windscreen, shock mount, desktop tripod stand and xlr cable; Compact and lightweight form factor for portable audio capture
7. Blue Snowball iCE USB Condenser Mic for Recording and Streaming
4 used from $74.59
- Custom condenser capsule offers crystal clear audio for Skype, Messages and FaceTime
- Record vocals, create podcasts, and add narration to your home movies
- Add crystal clear audio to recordings for YouTube. Frequency Response: 40 –18 kHz
- Easy plug and play directly to your Mac or PC-no drivers to install
- Snowball iCE is a USB 2.0 device (USB 3.0 compatible as per USB 3.0 backward compatibility specification).Sample/word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
8. Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone
$139.98 in stock
2 used from $147.90
- The price/performance standard in side address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home studio applications; The noise level is 20 db spl
- High spl handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom engineered low mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Output connector:integral 3 pin XLRM type
9. Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Bundle
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Pop Filter to eliminate the annoying "plosives" from your recordings
- 10ft. XLR Cable to connect the mic to your mixer or interface
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
10. Blue 1967 Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone
- Three custom condenser capsules and four different polar pattern settings: Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional and Omnidirectional
- Cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for use with professional studio mixers and preamps
- Built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain
- 15 Hz - 22 kHz frequency response. Headphone Amplifier: Signal to Noise 114dB. Yeti Pro is not capable of simultaneous analog and digital operation. To ensure proper operation, only connect the digital (USB) or analog (XLR) connectors at any given time. In the event Yeti Pro becomes unresponsive, simply unplug all connections for 10 seconds and re-connect your Yeti Pro with the desired output cable.
- 192 kHz/24 bit Sample/Word. Proprietary capsule design to capture sounds with detail and articulation