The ASUS ROG Spatha is an impressive wireless MMO video gaming mouse. While it doesn’t have as many side buttons as some other MMO mice, they’re larger, making them easier to press. The mouse itself is quite large and has a unique and angular look, which may not be for everyone. It has a fairly low latency when used wired or wireless, and when you aren’t using the mouse, the USB receiver works as a charging base, which is nice. While people with larger hands can use the mouse with any grip type, medium hands may have a harder time with fingertip grip, and small hands likely won’t be able to get a comfortable fit with any grip.
ASUS RGB Laser Gaming Mouse - ROG Spatha
- SHARP PRECISION - ASUS ROG Spatha Laser Gaming Mouse with 8200 DPI Laser Sensor, 150 IPS tracking speed & 2-level DPI switch features 20-million click Omron switches (swappable & customizable) for swift MMO gameplay. Preferred by pro gamers!
- BUILT FOR GAMING MARATHONS - This laser mouse features a premium magnesium alloy chassis for extra durability and special steel-gray non-stick coating for sweat free gaming over extended hours. The Mayan-detailing with rubber panels offers a secure grip
- WIRELESS & WIRED GAMING MOUSE - Enjoy high speed wireless connection with low latency & accurate tracking. Includes raided cable for home and office use, a rubber USB cable for on-the-go flexibility, & a magnetic charging dock for quick wireless charging
- RIGHT-HANDED CONTROLS - This gaming mouse is ergonomically designed to provide ultimate comfortable for long gaming hours – ideal for palm or claw grip. 3D printer friendly design allows further customization for creating a mouse that fits your grip
- GAMING MOUSE LOADED WITH FEATURES - Prepare for battle with the ROG Armoury II Mouse & Aura Sync customization. Support 3 zone RGB lighting, 12 programmable buttons, built-in flash memory for storing 5 audio profiles, replacement switches & more
The ASUS ROG Spatha is a great MMO mouse. While it may not have as many programmable side buttons as some other MMO mice, they’re laid out in a way that’s easy to press, and will likely be easier to keep track of. This mouse is also comfortable enough for long campaigns, though it’s not recommended for people with small hands due to its large size.