The Anker High Precision Gaming mouse is a good budget gaming mouse that performs fairly well because of its price point. It includes a very wide entire body and will be offering both a thumb and a pinky sleep. It includes a unique 5-switch layout within an arch on the remaining side of the mouse. Although this is not common, it works remarkably well and needs minimum thumb movement. Its click on latency is quite low, but sadly, its cable is fairly stiff and because of its large body, it could not really be well-suited for those who have small hands.
Anker High Precision Programmable Gaming Mouse
- Highly Accurate: Get ahead of the game with a 6000 DPI sensor for pixel-precise tracking.
- Total Customization: Create the perfect control mapping using 10 programmable buttons and 7 DPI profiles.
- Light it Up: Customize the LED light show to set the perfect mood for every game.
- Tuned for You: Use the advanced weight-tuning system to adjust the mouse's center of gravity; ensuring superior response and maneuverability for any play style.
- What You Get: Anker Programmable Gaming Mouse, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Very good for FPS video games. Its click on latency is reduced and responsive, nonetheless, it isn’t the most lightweight mouse, even when taking out all the available weights. The mouse is very well-built and feels comfortable when using a claw or palm grip, although it’s a bit big for small hands.